- May support healthy heart function
- Vitamin-like compound
- Improve insulin sensitivity
- Improve nutrient transport to muscle
- Improve kidney function
- Assists in stress reduction
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like compound. It is found in every cell of the body and functions as a powerful antioxidant to help protect cells from free radical damage. Free radicals attack healthy cells, damaging their membranes, DNA, and other components, compromising normal cell function. Vital to cellular energy production.
Directions: Take 1 capsule (50 mg) with water or your favorite beverage twice daily on an empty stomach. Take the first dose in the morning & second dose one hour prior to lunch.
Hypoallergenic: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
Warning: Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics, & people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking a dietary supplement.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Place your online by 3pm Central Time for same-day shipping.
- Ships to all addresses within the United States (including U.S. territories)
- Your shipment should arrive within 2-6 business days from your order.
Order & Save 6%
Order & Save 8%