- May promote restful & relaxing sleep
- May help to establish normal sleep patterns
- Boosts age-related declining melatonin levels
- Powerful hormone antioxidant
- Has proven twice as active
Melatonin is a potent antioxidant. It has an anti-inflammatory action and also regulates fat cells. Receptors for Melatonin are present in the brain, cardiovascular system, liver, intestine, and kidneys, so melatonin clearly works across many systems. Produced in the pineal gland in the brain.
Melatonin helps control sleep-wake cycles. The primary medical use for it is to treat sleep disorders. NutraKey Melatonin is a drug-free sleep aid and may help establish normal sleep patterns.
Directions: Take 1 capsule 30-40 minutes before bedtime with water. It is not recommended to take Melatonin during waking hours as it produces relaxation and drowsiness.
Warning: This product is labeled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Place your online by 3pm Central Time for same-day shipping.
- Ships to all addresses within the United States (including U.S. territories)
- Your shipment should arrive within 2-6 business days from your order.
Order & Save 46%
Order & Save 22%